Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Events

Two important things happened in the last week

1) I'm a certified PMP (Project Management Professional) now. Cleared the examination on the 20th of this month and since then there is a vacuum - the type that always happens on the culmination of key events.

2) A fellow blogger of considerable repute (she has had visitors from 115 countries) has mentioned my blog in her list of recommended blogs. I'll repeat her words here for self-indulgence

Circle of Life (Rakesh. Introspective. Poetic. Passionate. To start with, I found this poem to be stunning and extremely moving.)

Coelho mentioned in one of his columns that writing is a courageous job as it's rewards are unpredictable. I just landed up with my first reward. Nimmy- thanks. In one stroke you have turned me into a serious and responsible blogger. I'll live up to it.

1 comment:

Nimmy said...

:-) Aaah. I am glad those simple words that I attributed to your blog became the equivalent of a "reward"! It feels great to make someone smile (if you did!) and/or feel good. It feels greater to be able to inspire. Keep blogging for you have what it takes! :)